Tuesday, September 27, 2011


This is for my run today!  SUCKED so hard!  And? not only did it suck...  my Ipod quit halfway!  And?  It was 1245287 degrees outside!  And?  The sun was making my face boil and melt off my skull!  And?  I felt like I had a beach in my mouth.   And?  My hip flexors hurt so bad, I wanted to lay on the side of the road!  And?  IT SUCKED!!

BUT?!  At least I didn't get run over by a John Deere, or bitten by a wild turkey, or fell into a hole to the pits of hell, right?

So?  Not all runs are fabulous and most days aren't easy to 'eat right.'  Just some are much worse than others.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm glad none of those REALLY bad things happened to you - and I'm especially proud that you got out there and ran. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm lol'ing at the beach in your mouth. But not at anything else.

    Good job continuing on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone told me that if running was easy, everyone would do it. It's not, as you know, so keep running. You are doing SO well. I'm constantly amazed at the miles you log.
    Come to NWI for Thanksgiving and we'll do the 10k Turkey Trot together.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, very funny post. It's sucks that you had a sucky run, but good for you for getting out there and doing it against all odds!

    ReplyDelete